Monday, April 19, 2010
Sigh, life goes on even with loved ones lost.
R.I.P. Pak Gong.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
I'm sleeeeeeeeeepy ):
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Like OMFG, they do not possess the same meaning, damn it.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Nor is it wise to swing in the playground under the influence,
Saturday, March 13, 2010
M : "YOU RAPED MY BLOG WITH YOUR EYES?!"
Hahahahaha, you know who you are.
Mmm anywayy, its peculiar how some guys are so similar to girls, when they're just sitting there with their best friend talking about relationships, and all sorts of nonsensical things. But, they were in Starbucks.
Exams are coming, oh dear God, save me.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Monday, March 8, 2010
Monday, November 23, 2009
Then came BLUEtooth, which we're all using now..
So what next, PURPLEfoot?
I don't know, but I have a feeling it has something to do with the colour purple (:
That can transmit files uber fast.
From miles away, possibly..
Sorry about the technological post.
But this is what studying Information Technology at 4 in the morning does to someone..
Cheerio, wish me luck for my exam?
Love you, booo! ;]
Who's my booo? You're my booo!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
1. Whatever you do, don’t just show up at our house…we run around in our underwear just like you do.
2. Don’t cheat on us. It may seem foolproof, but girls tell each other everything about everything. Trust me, we WILL find out and you will be mud.
3. Beware of every single male relative and all guy friends. Any of them would kick your butt at the drop of a hat, and a lot of them wouldn’t even wait for the hat.
4. Never miss an opportunity to tell us we’re beautiful.
5. Don’t refuse to kiss in front of your friends. If they laugh at you, it’s because they’re jealous.
6. If we slap you hard, you deserved it.
7. Don’t be afraid to touch us if you want to. If we’re going out with you in the first place, it’s because we like being in your arms.
8. If you didn’t sleep with us, do not tell your friends that you did.
9. Talking dirty to us is not a turn on.
10. Not all of us eat like birds, a lot of us can eat like whales.
11. Most of us don’t mind paying half of everything, but we do discuss these things with our friends. Realize that if you make your girlfriend pay half all the time, everyone will know about it and your friends will know you’re a pussy. Do you honestly need all your money that much? Be a man, pay all the time!
12. Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend- a stuffed animal, one of his sweatshirts, and a really pretty ring. Even if it’s not a serious relationship.
13. Make sure we get home safely as often as you can. If you’re dropping us off, walk us to the door. If you aren’t dropping us off, call to be sure we’re home safely.
14. If a guy is bothering us, it is your right to kick the crap out of him.
15. If you’re talking to a female friend of yours, pull your girlfriend closer.
16. Never, ever slap us, even if it’s just in a joking way. Even if we swat you first, and says, “Oh, you’re so dumb” or something, never make any gestures back.
17. Go to a chick flick once in a while. We don’t care whether you enjoy it or not, it just matters that you went.
18. You’re dead meat if you can’t get along with our pets, parents and best friends. Be prince charming to our friends, Mr. Polite to our parents, and make sure to be nice to our animals.
19. Don’t flirt with our moms…that’s just freaky.
20. Don’t be freaked out by PMS. It’s not gross, and it really does make us feel like crap, so be understanding.
21. If you don’t like the way we drive, you do it.
22. If you and your girl are officially dating, and you’re introducing her to your friends, you’d better introduce her as your girlfriend.
23. Don’t stress where you go for every date. We really only want to be with you.
24. If we complain that something hurts, rub it for us without being asked.
25. Girls are fragile. Even if you’re play fighting/wrestling, be very gentle.
26. Memorize our damn birthdays. You forget our birthday and you’re basically screwed for life.
27. Don’t marinade the cologne, but smell good.
28. Don’t give us something stupid for our birthday or Christmas or Valentine’s day. It doesn’t have to be expensive, but it has to be meaningful.
29. If you think the relationship isn’t going to last, don’t wait to find out.It will only hurt you more if you draw it out.
30. After you’ve been dating for a while, realize that we really have started to trust you. When you have a girlfriend who truly trusts you, you have a lot more responsibility, privilege and control than you would think. Be careful with it, most guys would kill for that kind of power, and it can be lost in a nanosecond.
31. Never ask for a kiss, Look at our body language if we’re smiling and keep looking you in the eyes, that’s a dead give away, but never ask.
Apparently, this is what girls expect of guys. Hah!
Monday, October 26, 2009
And for some reason I'm feeling hyped up, but another part of me feels great exhaustion.
Funny isn't it?
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
The carefree days where you didn't have to do anything at all..
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Saturday, September 26, 2009
- I love you
- I'm sorry
- Forgive me
- I forgive you
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Monday, September 21, 2009
Through trial and error, melissasaur was first. Then Charlene said "NOOOOOO! Mellysaurus!" To which Hannah replied "Mellasaurus Rex!" and Ian wanted "Melissaur!"
Thus explaining the switches of my link from 'mellysaurusgoesrawr' to 'mellasaurusrexgoesrawr'
Monday, September 14, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009
we all went screaming.
it was way fun.
Monday, July 6, 2009